PHP / Mobile developer Central London
|Salary:||£40,000 - £50,000|
My client is an award-winning agency and the one of the world’s largest advertising company, working with some of the biggest names in web, mobile and digital media to deliver wide-ranging solutions utilizing all areas of media engagement.
This is offering developers of the highest caliber the chance to enhance and share in this success. You will be joining a team of developers, creative and solution architects who pride themselves in excelling.
You must have an extensive and deep understanding of the mobile web development.
You must have drive to succeed, a determination to deliver only the highest quality solutions and a passion for all things mobile.
· Agency experience working alongside Creative team
· Strong analytical and programmatic design abilities
· Non-Agile dependent
· 4-5 years Object Orientated PHP including extensive Zend
· LAMP; including Configuration of PHP/Apache and MySQL
· 1-2 years Java experience including Tomcat6 and JAX-RS or annotated Web Service Layers
· 3-5 years MySQL including schema design and optimization techniques
· Advertising or media experience
· Continuous Integration
· Automated Unit Testing with PHPUnit or equivalent
· Social Media APIs including Facebook and Twitter
· Version control with Subversion
We accept all applications irrespective of age, gender or religious persuasion.
|Phone:||0844 800 9390|