DIGITAL MARKETING EXEC Chorley
|Salary:||Up to £30,000 + Benefits|
My client is a well established web marketing agency based in Chorley. They have grown over the past 11 years to a team of 14 and they are now looking to add one more. The team is quite a young one and they always instil the element of fun into all their work.
The agency has a digital marketing focus but has more recently branched into web design. They work mainly with blue chip clients but have a number of SME's as well. The blue chip clients are all exciting brand names which offer a lot of scope for inspiration.
The digital marketing exec will work closely with the account managers in order to maintain the highest standards of work.
As an online specialist, you will be familiar with implementing and reporting on marketing campaigns across a broad range of digital activities including SEO, PPC, email marketing and social media channels.
You will be responsible for online lead generation and touch points across all products and services, providing effective marketing campaigns, while monitoring market trends and identifying opportunities for the company as they arise.
As the Digital Marketing Executive you are also responsible for contributing to the development and implementation of the company's marketing plan in order to maximise ROI and continually develop brand equity / awareness. The focus of the Digital Marketing Executive's role is to improve the effectiveness of marketing and create both online and offline marketing campaigns.
· Lead all customer communications including website, email, PPC and SEO
· Developing and managing advertising plan to include online and print
· Developing and maintaining PR activity
· Review possible sponsorship opportunities to further the brand in a cost effective way
· Analysing the market, including marketing strategy and execution
· Researching and evaluating new opportunities
· Product development including working with Product Managers to ensure successful product launches
· Strive for better market share, sales and/or targets
· Research and development, including conducting market research and analysing findings
· Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and/or promotional staff and activities
Skills / Attributes Required:-
· Degree in Marketing or equivalent professional qualification (CIM preferred)
· Proven experience in a Marketing Executive capacity
· Strong record of academic success
· Proven track record of delivering measurable results
· Commercial awareness
· Imaginative / customer orientated
· Good product knowledge
· Strong Communication skills
· Ability to prioritise, delegate and multi-task
· Excellent organisation and planning
· Strong project management skills
This is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking agency and build on some exciting brands.
"We welcome applications from anyone, irrespective of age, gender or religious persuasion. BD Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy"
|Phone:||0844 800 9390|