Senior PHP Developer/Team Lead Central London
|Salary:||Up to £60K|
My client is a start-up behind an innovative service that is making waves in the technology and online media industry.
My client was founded in 2007, now based in London, San Francisco & New York. They have several venture-backed companies helping them along their way and have won a myriad of startup and industry awards, being recognised as one of Londonís top technology startups.
The role is based in Shoreditch, London, right in the middle of Silicon Roundabout.
ABOUT THE ROLE
● Experience leading and mentoring colleagues within an Agile environment
● 5+ years of building web applications with a broad interest in programming languages
● Very strong PHP skills.
● Experience with CodeIgniter, jQuery (or similar) and an MVC framework like backbone.js
● Comprehensive knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
● Version control with Git (or SVN)
● Knowledge with charting libraries like Highcharts and D3.
● Experience developing modular, scalable web applications for high-volume sites and cloud-based infrastructure such as Amazon Web Services
You will be leading a dev team alongside two other teams, working closely with the CTO, UX/design manager and product team. You will be leading projects from start to finish - from idea brainstorming through to planning, guiding and implementation. You will have a guiding hand in the design and implementation of the system; an important aspect of the role is to know the system that you will own from backend to front.
We are looking for someone who simply loves to design code and to delight users with brilliant systems they create. Someone who thinks of it as recreation rather than work, and who has a stream of projects going on just for fun
You understand the importance of being data-driven, but you can also rely on your gut and intuition. You thrive in a lean, fast-paced environment that iterates quickly and love the thrill and madness of working in a start-up environment. You have a sense of humour, are ambitious and love pushing the boundaries as much as we do.
We accept all applications irrespective of age, gender or religious persuasion.
|Phone:||0844 800 9390|