Media Planner/ buyer Manchester
|Salary:||Up to £40,000 + Benefits|
My Client is one of the UK's leading media planning and buying agencies based in Manchester city centre. They are looking for someone to join the team in either an account manager or account director role.
As an Account Manager/director, you are a key member of the Digital team working on a range of clients. Primarily your role is to plan and buy online advertising to an excellent standard for all clients.
You will be charged with one main account and will have complete control over how the display advertising is managed for the account.
You will be adept at negotiating with all digital media owners.
· Think strategically and creatively about a client’s digital business and use this thought process to respond to briefs, write proposals and produce schedules with accompanying rationale.
· Plan, present and deliver accurate online media schedules in line with client objectives, choosing the most appropriate mix of channel (e.g. display, search, social media), sites, formats, creative sizes, position, frequency, etc for optimum results.
· Negotiate best possible rates and discounts for a variety of payment methods.
· Produce accurate statistics, analyse results and give recommendations for future campaigns to colleagues and clients.
· Build and maintain professional, productive working relationships with clients, media owners, digital partners and colleagues
· Identify and proactively use new tools / services for the benefit of the Digital team and the business as a whole.
· A solid level of agency experience, of which a considerable amount is in online planning and buying.
· Understanding of the complete digital mix, its strengths and weaknesses, and where it fits in the overall communications strategy.
· Good knowledge of AdRelevance, Google tools and DoubleClick.
· Experience of liaising with and briefing digital creative agencies.
"We welcome applications from anyone, irrespective of age, gender or religious persuasion. BD Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy"
|Phone:||0844 800 9390|