How BD Recruitment Works
Candidate attraction and management
Without a wide selection of strong candidates, we cannot deliver. Our candidate generation and care scheme is therefore imperative in delivering the results that our clients have come to naturally expect from BD Recruitment.
- BD Recruitment Ltd is committed to a high advertising spend in order to attract a wide spectrum of candidate. We advertise across the internet and our adverts can also be seen regularly in trade press and industry leading publications.
- We appreciate the need however, to be proactive when it comes to sourcing the best candidates. Advertising has limitations after all. Our recruiters spend hours upon hours networking in order to find the strongest candidates possible. As a result, our database is made up of a large number of candidates who are solely working with BD Recruitment to find their next job. With a combination of advertising and networking, we are able to find the candidates that all other recruitment agencies have, but also seek out hundreds of other candidates who other agencies know nothing of. Because we have an enviable client list with whom to match our candidates with, the loyalty factor is immense and candidates do not feel the need to go anywhere else.
- Each advertisement is based on a specific job vacancy. Candidates responding to an advert along with any candidate we find through other means are registered and considered for the opportunity they have responded to first of all. If they wish to be put forward for other jobs, then we do so, on their behalf.
- Each candidate is registered with a specialist recruitment consultant who understands their technical job, creative job or marketing job requirements and knows the geographic area in which they seek work.
- Interview guidance, salary advice and general assistance are given when requested.
- When faced with choosing between several job offers, a candidate will often seek the advice of the consultant they have most faith in. Due to our level of service, this often means we are able to assist in choosing the right job for our candidate.
- Like many of our clients, our candidates often return to us for their next job. Knowing candidates thoroughly only adds to our ability to choose for the client the most appropriate candidate for the job on offer.
A step-by-step guide to our recruitment process
- The new or existing client informs BD Recruitment of a job vacancy.
- Appropriate discussion with the relevant recruiter takes place over the phone or on the client's premises.
- All the jobs technical and personal requirements are clearly defined.
- Time scales in which to find the suitable candidate for the job are defined.
- If not previously arranged, terms of business are agreed and normally the company agrees to use BD Recruitment on an exclusive basis to fill the job role.
- Advertisements are placed, existing candidates are interviewed to assess their suitability and candidates are often found through the following day's networking activities.
- All suitable candidates are fully briefed on the role and all those with a clear interest in the job are put forward.
- Interviews are requested and arranged.
- Post interview feedback is given to the BD Recruitment consultant.
- Offers are made to candidates through BD Recruitment.